About The program
power is one of most powerful assets of our country. Youth with right
skill will do wonders in life. Bhoruka Group under its skill development
program emphasized up on to provide access to skill development
opportunity to rural youth. Under this initiative a 10 month skill
development program on “Medi- Skill Ophthalmic”.
- Award certificate “ Medi - Skill Ophthalmic” after Successful
Completion of ten month Course By “ Bhoruka Skill Development School” at
Bhoruka Netralaya, Gulbarga.
- Certificate will be awarded by Centurion University of Management &
Technology under “Gram Taranga Employability Training Services”.
- The course is industry Integrated with concurrent internship.
- The designed with four module, 752 hrs of theory class and 812hrs of
- Ocular Basics & Optics
- Ocular Diseases & clinical techniques
- Community Eye Care and Management.
- Latest advances in Ophthalmology technology and Tools
Advantage and Benefit:
After completing this skill program, the students shall be able to:
- Assist ophthalmologist / eye surgeons in eye hospitals, eye care
units as Refractionists & OT Assistant.
- Can be a sales man in optical store dispensing Optical/ fitter.
- Can be a community eye care professional with NGO, Donor Agency,
- Become self-employed entrepreneurs as Opticians / Refractionists
by running independent Optical outlets.
- Can be a technician for optical industry
- The course will enhance your communication Skills, computer
- Registration fees Rs; 250.00
- Course fees Rs :23,000.00 ( Twenty Three Thousand only)
Minimum Qualification/ Eligibility:
- PUC / 12th pass or drop outs /10+2 or its equivalent (preferred
with minimum 45% )